Archive | Non-profits/Churches

Elderhaus allows seniors to remain independent

NC Elderhaus provides an alternative to nursing home care for those 55 years of age and older through its PACE Program .  PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care of the Elderly) supports independent living while at the same time promoting community and quality of life by providing medical care, adult day care, on-going rehabilitative therapies, in-home care services, transportation ….Read More

Continue Reading

N.C. Coastal Land Trust-preserving our coast for 20 years

The N.C. Coastal Land Trust is a non-profit organization formed in 1992 to work with landowners who wish to conserve lands with scenic, recreational, historic or ecological value. The N.C. Coastal Land Trust is working exclusively on saving land throughout North Carolina’s coastal plain. They save beaches that become state parks, streams that provide clean ….Read More

Continue Reading

The Carousel Center modernizes their technology

The Carousel Center is a non-profit organization committed to assisting victims of child abuse, providing critical care services to children from approximately eight counties throughout southeastern North Carolina. Referrals are made through law enforcement, social services and physicians. Last fiscal year , the center provided services to 227 children ages newborn -17 with allegations of sexual & ….Read More

Continue Reading

Hooks Systems supports Cape Fear Memorial Foundation’s efforts to improve the health of our community

Cape Fear Memorial Foundation was founded in 1996 when Cape Fear Memorial Hospital was sold after serving the community for 40 years. Dr. R.T. Sinclair, Jr., one of the hospital’s founders, envisioned a foundation as a way to continue the hospital’s philosophy of caring. Indeed the Foundation’s motto “Dedicated to Advancing God’s Desire for Our ….Read More

Continue Reading

Southport Presbyterian Church enhances its many missions with Remote Computer Service & Upgrades by Hooks Systems

Southport Presbyterian Church was organized May 20, 1898, by the Wilmington Presbytery with the first santuary being completed in 1903. Today, the congregation gathers in a new worship space that was completed in 2006. The Church is a vibrant and vital part of the community and welcomes all to come and join in the fellowship and ….Read More

Continue Reading