All business owners need a clear picture of their company’s capabilities and whether they will likely meet the current and future needs of their industry and customers. A professional I.T. assessment can provide essential information and recommendations to allow smart, informed Technology Decisions and planning.
Each business owner and/or board of directors needs to have a clear answer to some vital questions:
- What is the age and health of each device on your network?
- How effective is your overall network Security in preventing intrusions & theft of intellectual property?
- What is your true Data Storage Capacity & Reliability of your Backup?
- How long would it take you to restore your data after a disaster and return to normal operations?
- How much should you budget for I.T. for the next 5 years in order to remain efficient & competitive?
Without this information any company is vulnerable to devastating data loss, loss of productivity and profitability.
Hooks Systems of Wilmington and Myrtle Beach offers a full range of assessment, inventory and audit services for small businesses, medical and legal practices, non-profits and local governments.